Environmental Products & Services of Vermont, Inc. (EPS) offers a complete line of environmental industrial maintenance.
EPS has extensive experience working in a variety of industrial settings. All of our employees are highly trained and certified to perform industrial maintenance services in accordance with OSHA 29 CFR 1910 and 1926 standards.
We understand that down time can be costly to our customers. Our maintenance teams are available 24/7 whether you require scheduled routine maintenance, plant shut down or closure support. EPS is prepared to provide the manpower and equipment to meet your needs with safety, and efficiency as the top priority.
Some of the core services our industrial maintenance division offers are:
Tank Cleanings Confined Space Entry Wet and Dry Vacuum Trucks Vacuum Trailers/Temporary Storage Line Jetting/Pigging Lagoon Cleaning High Pressure Water Blasting Plating Line Maintenance Food Grade Tank and Equipment Cleaning Pressure Washing Hazardous Chemical Lab Packs Emergency Spill Response Waste Transportation/Disposal
Let EPS take the burden off of your maintenance needs by providing turn key solutions.
- Tank Cleaning and Removal
- Product Transfers and Removals
- Waste Material Identification
- Transportation and Disposal of Waste
- Spill Prevention and Containment Systems
- 24-Hour Emergency Response Operations
- Regulatory Compliance Audits
- Investigations of Toxic Emissions of Unknown Origin
- Air Monitoring for Chemicals, Dusts, and Biogenic, Pathogenic, and Allergenic Contaminants
- Drinking Water Analysis
- Health and Safety Plan Preparation